VERIPATROL Cloud allows you to utilize the power of the Cloud to securely store video files downloaded to VERIPATROL. VERIPATROL Cloud is constructed with a hybrid Cloud architecture saving you both time and money.
The Cloud is built on the power of Amazon Web Services to provide 99.999999999% durability and the security confidence you need in a Cloud solution. Amazon Web Services currently supports multiple government agencies including The US Department of the Treasury, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Agriculture and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Pay for what you use - Costs are based on your actual use, not a one price fits all model.
- Encrypted file storage - All files are 256-bit encrypted to safe guard your evidence.
- Infinitely scalable - There is no limit to the amount of video that can be stored in the Cloud. Never worry about storage space again.
- Effortless video sharing - A secure, expiring link can be created to allow for viewing of a video file from any internet connected computer. Never burn a DVD again to show a prosecutor.
- Hybrid design - Reduces overall cost and speeds up file transfer times. Eliminate camera down time waiting for video files to transfer to the cloud.
- No additional training - Existing VERIPATROL users will continue to utilize the software in the exact same interface. No additional training or explanation required.