Secure software system for storage, retrieval, and management of video files from VIEVU law enforcement camera systems.
- Includes VidLock Security Suite
- FIPS 140-2 compliant
- Free to use
Utilize the power of the Cloud to securely store video files downloaded to VERIPATROL. Hybrid Cloud architecture saves time and money.
- 99.999999999% durability
- Encrypted file storage
- Infinitely scalable
Reduce Officer time by viewing and download video in the field with VERIPATROL Mobile.
- View and download in the patrol car
- Wireless transfer to headquarters
- BOLO feature
Secure video management
VERIPATROL is a secure software system for the storage, retrieval, and management of video files from VIEVU law enforcement camera systems. VERIPATROL includes the VidLock Security Suite. The VERIPATROL software utilizes a FIPS 140-2 compliant Digital Signature process to prove that the video has not been altered and VidLock security prevents unauthorized access if the camera is lost or stolen. VERIPATROL is free to use – there are no licensing costs.
Standalone System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: Pentium III or compatible – 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or higher
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution. 1280 x 1024 or higher recommended
- Disk Space: Storage Space Calculator
- 2 available USB ports
Utilize the power of the Cloud to securely store video files
VERIPATROL Cloud allows you to utilize the power of the Cloud to securely store video files downloaded to VERIPATROL. VERIPATROL Cloud is constructed with a hybrid Cloud architecture saving you both time and money.
The Cloud is built on the power of Amazon Web Services to provide 99.999999999% durability and the security confidence you need in a Cloud solution. Amazon Web Services currently supports multiple government agencies including The US Department of the Treasury, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Agriculture and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Pay for what you use - Costs are based on your actual use, not a one price fits all model.
- Encrypted file storage - All files are 256-bit encrypted to safe guard your evidence.
- Infinitely scalable - There is no limit to the amount of video that can be stored in the Cloud. Never worry about storage space again.
- Effortless video sharing - A secure, expiring link can be created to allow for viewing of a video file from any internet connected computer. Never burn a DVD again to show a prosecutor.
- Hybrid design - Reduces overall cost and speeds up file transfer times. Eliminate camera down time waiting for video files to transfer to the Cloud.
- No additional training - Existing VERIPATROL users will continue to utilize the software in the exact same interface. No additional training or explanation required.
VERIPATROL Mobile is an optional add-on to VERIPATROL that allows for downloading VIEVU cameras to computers installed in vehicles where a connection to the server is limited. Reduce Officer time and expense by reviewing and download videos in the patrol car.
VERIPATROL Mobile has 2 operating modes: Mobile and Mobile+.
- Mobile is a free add-on that allows a person to briefly review videos stored on cameras while out in the field. Videos will need to be downloaded later.
- Mobile+ is a licensed add-on that allows downloading, reviewing and transferring video files over WiFi/3G/4G to the VERIPATROL server using BeeNetworx’s proprietary and patented technology called LinkPro.
- Review video in the car – Watch video while writing reports in the field.
- Make a copy in the field – Export a video copy while in the field for immediate archiving.
- Download videos in the car – Download video securely to the computer in the car. Review, categorize, and document the video remotely before being transferred to headquarters.
- Time savings – By downloading video in the car you no longer need to spend time downloading videos at the end of the day.
- Be on the look-out (BOLO) – Send a picture, video or other BOLO message automatically to all remote computers from headquarters.
- Secure video transfer – Video downloaded to the car is encrypted and securely transferred to headquarters.
Mobile is a free add-on included with VERIPATROL. Simply download the VERIPATROL Mobile software below and install.
Mobile+ requires the purchase of a license. Contact a VIEVU Sales Representative for pricing details.