With the ever increasing need for transparency, in a world dominated by technology and enhanced public scrutiny, Safariland® introduces the world’s first holster and camera auto-activation system.
Enabled with the camera auto-activation system, the VIEVU® LE4 body worn camera automatically turns on once the officer’s firearm is drawn from its Safariland 7TS™ duty holster.
Safariland invites your agency to get early access to the world’s first holster and camera auto-activation system – a mission-critical milestone in 21st century policing. As of October 2016, only available in the United States.
Limited availability. Sign up now.
Safariland VIEVU Camera Activation System Features
All the technical details you need to know about the holster, the body worn camera, and the evidence management software. You can also click to download and print off our Camera Auto-Activation System Brochure.
Safariland® 7TS™ Holster
- 30-day battery life with replaceable batteries
- Level II & Level III Retention™ models offered
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System)
- SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
VIEVU LE4 Body Worn Camera
- Captures 95-degree undistorted field of view
- Continuous record for over 12 hours
- Extremely durable billet aluminum case
- 1080, 720 and widescreen 848 x 480
Digital Evidence Management Solution
- Flexible storage options to meet the needs of all size agencies – (built on Microsoft Azure Government Cloud), On-Premise, or Hybrid
- Full chain-of-custody and complies with FBI CJIS standards
- VIEVU® Smartphone App enables livestream videos and metadata additions
- Advanced features to quickly blur faces and objects and to integrate other systems including computer-aided dispatch, records management, and active directory