The term “VIEVU” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 645 Elliott Ave W, Suite 370, Seattle, WA 98119. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without VIEVU’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws the United States of America.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
VIEVU or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to VIEVU or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when VIEVU’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to VIEVU. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions:
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of VIEVU, without any compensation to you.
- VIEVU may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way.
- There is no obligation for VIEVU to review the submission.
- There is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
VIEVU does welcome your feedback regarding many areas of VIEVU’s existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us using the form on our Contact page. Please provide only specific feedback on VIEVU’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that VIEVU’s policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It’s just one more way that VIEVU can learn how to best satisfy your needs.
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. VIEVU shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.