Secure On-Site Video Management
VERIPATROL is an on-site video management system for VIEVU LE cameras. VERIPATROL includes several layers of security to keep your data secure and utilizes a FIPS 140-2 compliant Digital Signature process to prove that video has not been altered. VERIPATROL is fully network capable and can support deployments of all sizes.
Standalone System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Pentium III or compatible – 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or higher
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution. 1280 x 1024 or higher recommended
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
- Disk Space: Storage Space Calculator
- 2 available USB ports
Review the Network Whitepaper for Network System Requirements.
Increase Officer and Agency efficiency by viewing or downloading video in the field with VERIPATROL Mobile.
- Add metadata and review video in the car — Enhance report writing and documentation by watching the video while writing reports in the field
- Make a copy in the field — Export a video copy while in the field for immediate archiving