LE5™ Body-Worn Camera
Technology and innovation advance the LE5 body-worn camera to the next level of connectivity and flexibility for law enforcement. With an expanded feature set, LE5 gives agencies more options to integrate their body-worn cameras, enhancing officer protection and performance.
The LE5 camera features USB-C connectivity, a fast charging, high speed connection with a fully symmetrical and reversible design for easy docking.
The LE5 is WiFi enabled, allowing for livestreaming of videos and metadata at any time. Manage and share your agency's digital evidence through VIEVU® Solution™, a secure and user-friendly interface built on CJIS compliant Microsoft® Azure Government cloud or interface with the on-site security of VERIPATROL™
- Affordable unlimited data storage options
- USB-C, for fast charging, high speed connection, fully symmetrical and reversible design easy for docking
- Wireless in-field connectivity
- 12+ hours continuous recording, +50 hours of storage
- Records up to 1080p
- Advanced optics including selectable field of view of 70, 95 or 120 degrees
- Configurable 3 min pre-record and 1 min post record options
- Covert mode alerts the wearer to the camera's activities using vibration
- On/off slide switch
- Lightweight, weatherproof and impact-resistant
Hardware, software and services can be purchased directly from VIEVU Sales 1-888-285-4548. The LE5 camera includes a USB download cable and a ClipLock™ spring clip. Additional accessories are available.
LE5 camera requires a VIEVU Solution subscription or a VERIPATROL on-site software license. See software options here.
For more information on ClipLock Mounting System and other ClipLock accessories, click here.