LE5™ Body-Worn Camera
Technology and innovation advance the LE5 body-worn camera to the next level of connectivity and flexibility for law enforcement. With an expanded feature set, LE5 gives agencies more options to integrate their body-worn cameras, enhancing officer protection and performance.
The LE5 camera features USB-C connectivity, a fast charging, high speed connection with a fully symmetrical and reversible design for easy docking. With both wireless and wired connectivity for CAS™ auto-activation technology, CAS technology triggers the camera’s record function when a firearm is drawn from a Safariland® duty holster.
The LE5 is WiFi enabled, allowing for livestreaming of videos and metadata at any time. Manage and share your agency's digital evidence through VIEVU® Solution™, a secure and user-friendly interface built on CJIS compliant Microsoft® Azure Government cloud or interface with the on-site security of VERIPATROL™
- Affordable unlimited data storage options
- USB-C, for fast charging, high speed connection, fully symmetrical and reversible design easy for docking
- Wireless in-field connectivity
- 12+ hours continuous recording, +50 hours of storage
- Records up to 1080p
- Advanced optics including selectable field of view of 70, 95 or 120 degrees
- Configurable 3 min pre-record and 1 min post record options
- Covert mode alerts the wearer to the camera's activities using vibration
- On/off slide switch
- Lightweight, weatherproof and impact-resistant
Hardware, software and services can be purchased directly from VIEVU Sales 1-888-285-4548. The LE5 camera includes a USB download cable and a ClipLock™ spring clip. Additional accessories are available.
LE5 camera requires a VIEVU Solution subscription or a VERIPATROL on-site software license. See software options here.
For more information on ClipLock Mounting System and other ClipLock accessories, click here.